Race Car Rivets 3/16 ABS6266 small, Medium & Large head ultimate multi-grip
Race Car Rivets 3/16 ABS6266 small, Medium & Large head ultimate multi-grip rivets are one of aDP Rivet’s popular “Ultimate” rivet products. Ultimate rivets are enhanced multi-grip type rivets that were re-engineered by aDP Rivet to provide customers with an easy to use, fail-proof rivet. With over 3400 customer comments these Ultimate rivets have helped aDP Rivet maintain a 100% customer five star approval rating for over ten years. These Race Car Rivets 3/16 ABS6266 small, Medium & Large head ultimate multi-grip take the worry out of measuring how thick the application materials are because they will work from paper thin up to 3/8″ thick. Furthermore by filling over-sized holes makes these rivets a helpful tool when fixing your race car. Because the nail has a pyramid shaped head it’s easy to insert into the hole. As a result look at the Advantages when using our Race Car Rivets 3/16 ABS6266 small, Medium & Large head ultimate multi-grip
Made in America
Most of all these Race Car Rivets 3/16 ABS6266 small, Medium & Large head ultimate multi-grip. These 3/16 inch diameter aluminum rivet body with low profile 3/8″ size small head. Painted with durable epoxy based semi-gloss painted finish prior to insertion of mating user friendly steel nail.
Ultimate Multi-grip Rivet Advantages:
1. Works in over-sized holes: oblong and worn out holes up to 1/4″. Great rivet when hand drilling holes in metals and many other materials as rivet swells to fill the hole even when the drilled hole isn’t perfect.
2. EASY DRILL-OUT replacement as you only drill aluminum. If you need to remove these rivets it’s easy because the unique design steel nail head always remains in the extreme back or blind side. That means you only need to drill out the aluminum rivet head and not the steel nail.
3. Tight clamp-up with 1000 pounds pulling power. These rivets will pull multiple sheets together while clamping and holding tight.
4. NO back-up washer needed. These rivets form their own layers of over-sized bulges on the back or blind side materials wide enough to hold even if the hole is about 1/4″.
5. Solid, tight joint results with water resistance abilities. When this rivet is set it swells out to fill the hole as well as around it’s unique design steel nail head to form a weather and water resistant solid joint.
6. Nail never sticks out finish side. Even when set in paper thin conditions these rivets never have a protruding nail sticking out the finish side of the application.
Recommended application conditions for these Race Car Rivets 3/16 ABS6266 small, Medium & Large head ultimate multi-grip
First of all start with #3/16″ Drill size. Hence a slightly over-sized 3/16″, (0.196 to 0.215 hole diameter. The application thickness before the rivet is inserted should be between 1/16″ to 3/8″. This will allow our 3/16″ diameter high alloy Aluminum rivet body and mating steel nail to perform as intended.
aDP Rivet offers the largest selection of colored rivets with over a dozen Colors Available!
These Race Car Rivets 3/16 ABS6266 small, Medium & Large head ultimate multi-grip are painted prior to inserting their mating nail. Keep in mind rivets that show paint “over-spray” on the nail/mandrel are a tell tale sign you are NOT buying factory direct colored rivets. Don’t settle for after thought paint as the paint “over spray” on the nail may lead to premature rivet gun problems. Furthermore the paint on the nails clogs up the rivet tool mechanism. As the manufacturer, our colored rivets are specially prepared to achieve optimum paint adhesion. Because the process utilizes an epoxy based paint the result provides very good colors. Finally, in addition the ability to color match almost any customer color request. An important feature of our colored rivets is we have the ability to paint ONLY the rivet body. Resulting in the pulling mandrel, (nail) never having paint on it. In conclusion, this is the absolute optimum method for painting blind rivets.