All Aluminum Multi-Grip Rivets ABA6266M Silver Finish Made in USA
All Aluminum Multi-Grip Rivets ABA6266M Silver Finish made in USA. This 3/16″ diameter shank with medium 1/2″ head size are made of high alloy aluminums. These All aluminum multi-grip Rivets ABA6266M Silver Finish made in USA with a unique design ALUMINUM nail grips from 1/16″ to 3/8″. Extremely easy to install product as it can fasten applications from 1/16″ thin to 3/8″ thickness. This is one of aDP Rivet’s “Ultimate” rivet products, which got their name from customer comments due to their easy to use features with powerful and fail-proof performance. These All aluminum multi-grip Rivets ABA6266M Silver Finish made in USA share a few unique advantages over other types of multi-grip rivets as are listed below. Their Medium head (1/2″) diameter is a popular choice as it provides users the comfort of having more surface contact on the finish side of their application. We call them our Ultimate All Aluminum Multi-Grip Rivets ABA6266M Silver Finish made in USA have numerous finish options. Beginning with the plain mill or Silver finish to colored finishes with durable epoxy based painted finish providing good color with scratch resistance. This finish is highly desirable when appearance is important to the customer. Our All Aluminum Multi-Grip Rivets ABA6266M Silver Finish made in USA take the worry out of measuring how thick your application materials are as they will work from paper thin up to 3/8″ thick application materials. The Aluminum 3/16″ rivet body diameter with Medium 1/2″ head size for extra surface coverage. Assembled with enhanced design unique ALUMINUM MANDREL with powerful pulling power for strong clamping action on your application. Take a look at the Advantages when using our All Aluminum Multi-Grip Rivets ABA6266M Silver Finish made in USA and it’s becoming a popular choice for recreational vehicle and race car builders who love the all aluminum materials and the easy, worry free installation.
1. Works in over-sized, oblong and worn out holes up to 1/4″. Great rivet when hand drilling holes in metals and many other materials as rivet swells to fill the hole even when the drilled hole isn’t perfect.
2. EASY DRILL-OUT replacement as you only drill ALUMINUM. If you need to remove these rivets it’s easy because both the rivet and the mandrel are ALUMINUM!
3. Tight clamp-up with powerful pulling power. These rivets will pull application layers together while swelling out to fill hole.
Photo of actual All Aluminum Multi-Grip Rivets ABA6266M Silver Finish made in USA with demonstrations of how the “set” or clamp by using washers to simulate application materials. Note how rivet clamps from thin, to 3/8″ thickness.
4. NO back-up washer needed. These rivets form their own layers of over-sized bulges on the back or blind side materials wide enough to hold even if the hole over-sized up to about 1/4″. Their duel swelling action occurs within the cavity of the application hole as well as the back or blind side swelling out to clamp.
5. Solid, tight joint results with water resistance abilities. When this rivet is set it swells out to fill the hole as well as around it’s unique design ALUMINUM nail head to form a weather and water resistant solid joint.
6. Nail never sticks out finish side. Even when set in 1/16″ thin conditions these rivets never have a protruding nail sticking out the finish side of the application.
7. Can help avoid Galvanic Corrosion by using all aluminum multi-grip rivets.