All Aluminum Multi-Grip Rivets made in USA part ABA62610M
All Aluminum Multi-Grip Rivets made in USA part ABA62610M with MEDIUM HEAD (1/2″) on a 3/16″ diameter aluminum rivet with a unique design ALUMINUM nail grips from 1/16″ to 5/8″. This rivet is about 13/16″ (0.812) long before use. Truly a “one size rivets all” product as it can fasten applications from 1/16″ thin to 5/8″ thickness. This is one of aDP Rivet’s “Ultimate” rivet products, which got their name from over 3400 customer 5 star feedback comments. Customers are enthused with our easy to use features with powerful and fail-proof performance. These All Aluminum Multi-Grip Rivets made in USA part ABA62610M share a few unique advantages over other types of multi-grip rivets as are listed below. Their MEDIUM HEAD (1/2″) diameter has become a popular choice as it provides users the comfort of having more surface contact on the finish side of their application but yet isn’t as visually obvious as a large head diameter. Ultimate All Aluminum Multi-Grip Rivets made in USA part ABA62610M can also have a durable epoxy based painted finish providing good color with scratch resistance. This finish is highly desirable when appearance is important to the customer. Our All Aluminum Multi-Grip Rivets made in USA part ABA62610M take the worry out of measuring how thick your application materials are as they will work from paper thin up to 5/8″ thick application materials. The Aluminum 3/16″ rivet body diameter with MEDIUM 1/2″ head size for extra surface coverage. Assembled with enhanced design unique ALUMINUM MANDREL with powerful pulling power for strong clamping action on your application. Take a look at the Advantages when using our All Aluminum Multi-Grip Rivets made in USA part ABA62610M and it’s becoming a popular choice for recreational vehicle and race car builders who love the long reach grip range (up to 5/8″) and the easy, worry free installation.
1. Works in over-sized, oblong and worn out holes up to 1/4″. Great rivet when hand drilling holes in metals and many other materials as rivet swells to fill the hole even when the drilled hole isn’t perfect.
2. EASY DRILL-OUT replacement as you only drill ALUMINUM. If you need to remove these rivets it’s easy because both the rivet and the mandrel are ALUMINUM!
3. Tight clamp-up with powerful pulling power. These rivets will pull application layers together will swelling out to fill hole.
Photo of actual ABA62610M All Aluminum Multi-Grip Rivets with demonstrations of how the “set” or clamp by using washers to simulate application materials. Note how rivet clamps ONE washer, (just under stars of flag), which is 1/16″ thin. To how it clamps TEN washers (to right, just under made in USA), which is 5/8″ thickness.
4. NO back-up washer needed. These rivets form their own layers of over-sized bulges on the back or blind side materials wide enough to hold even if the hole over-sized up to about 1/4″.
5. Solid, tight joint results with water resistance abilities. When this rivet is set it swells out to fill the hole as well as around it’s unique design ALUMINUM nail head to form a weather and water resistant solid joint.
6. Nail never sticks out finish side. Even when set in 1/16″ thin conditions these rivets never have a protruding nail sticking out the finish side of the application.
7. Eliminates galvanic corrosion concerns when used to fasten other aluminum components.